*Marketing Internship - Mobile StartupPreApps.com
Marketing InternPark Group Solutions
Sponsorship, Marketing & Media AssistantThe Festival of Ballooning, Inc.
Marketing InternThe Thaddeus Foundation
Marketing and Real Estate InternThe Lipman Group Sotheby's International Realty
Dell Campus Ambassador: Horry-Georgetown Technical CollegeMosaic North America
Dell Campus Ambassador: Wake Tech Community College, Main CampusMosaic North America
Social Marketing InternLaureen Oliphant
Paid Marketing / Sales internship (Virtual)Bookmark This
The International Office
Posted: February 01 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an international agency which organizes internships, traineeships in several countries around the globe for European students. We are looking for a hard-working / a motivated intern to join our marketing/sales team. We are looking for interns who are able to conduct a virtual position in the United States. The position is paid based on an commission based model.
Feel free to check out our websites: http://www.stage-newyork.nl, http://www.io-usa.com and http://www.iocapetown.com
* Contact companies in the United States
* Create and update databases
* Research new target markets
* Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
* Enter contact information into contact management systems
* Provide support to social media efforts
* Write texts and blogs for our websites
Requirements* Undergraduate or recently graduated student pursuing a major in Business Administration, Statistics, Marketing, Economics or a related field.
* Strong interest in marketing
* Self-motivated with the ability to clearly communicate
* Strong communication, qualification and sales skills
* Enthusiastic, optimist, and convincing, extroverted interpersonal attitude
* Eager to get things done, and deliver concrete results