Digital Marketer/Product PromoterSunState Digital Solutions
Brand Representative Internship for Film Production CompanyDot Five Films
Marketing ManagerAmber Boyd Attorney at Law
Social Media/Marketing/Website DeveloperIndelible Ink-NY
Marketing, Public Relations & Social MediaBradford Stewart Art
LOCAL BUSINESS NOW HIRING ENTRY LEVEL EVENT STAFFSouth Texas Promotions
Event Communications AssistantRhythm Events
Winter 2016 - Event & Marketing Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Paid Sales and Marketing InternBookmark This
1640 Powers Ferry Rd.
Posted: August 31 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Commercient is a dynamic software start- up company designed to allow ERP users to deploy a powerful B-B eCommerce shopping cart experience for dealers. We specialize in SaaS business software for mobile and desktops. Our software platform enables a company's Sales Team to fully utilize CRM in days not months!
- We have a requirement for students that could span next 1-3 years as paid interns with projects in the summer until they graduate & provide them with remote work opportunity to keep in constant contact with our referral base.
- This could be 1-3 hours of telephone remote work a day.
- We are looking for CONFIDENT SOCIAL BUTTERFLIES who are able to build relationships with our clients
Responsibilities- Perform network activities to stay in front of referral base.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Outbound phone outreach/cold calling.
- Networking through: Social Media, Twitter Posts, New Updates, Sales Calls.
- Networking with Sales Representatives from several 3rd party companies.
- Canvassing Sales Reps.
- Surveying Customers.
- Set up of Affliliates
- Recruiting Re Sellers & Partners
- Relationship Set Up.
- New Business Development.
- Continual update to the referral community of established success.
- Collect Ratings and Case Studies
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, or any degree that is applicable
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Experience selling technology, products, or services (retail or other).
- Be able to be trained to maked outbound calls and be main contact
- PREFERRED APPLICANT TO BE IN THE U.S.
SkillsRequired - English, Business Communications, Telephone Manner, B2B Marketing, Account Sales Strategies, Referrals, Social Media Communications, Follow-up
Preferred - Salesforce