Summer Marketing InternshipGreen Vine Marketing
Fall Social Media Marketing InternGreen Vine Marketing
Copywriting InternshipGreen Vine Marketing
Marketing InternshipGreen Vine Marketing
Marketing InternAnisa Rashad Enterprieses
Marketing and Communications InternThe Joven Institute
Paid - Content Marketing InternshipAdoshi.co
Summer Internship in Women's Fashion AccessoriesAsian Eye Ltd
Paid Sales and Marketing InternBookmark This
1640 Powers Ferry Rd.
Posted: August 31 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Commercient is a dynamic software start- up company designed to allow ERP users to deploy a powerful B-B eCommerce shopping cart experience for dealers. We specialize in SaaS business software for mobile and desktops. Our software platform enables a company's Sales Team to fully utilize CRM in days not months!
- We have a requirement for students that could span next 1-3 years as paid interns with projects in the summer until they graduate & provide them with remote work opportunity to keep in constant contact with our referral base.
- This could be 1-3 hours of telephone remote work a day.
- We are looking for CONFIDENT SOCIAL BUTTERFLIES who are able to build relationships with our clients
Responsibilities- Perform network activities to stay in front of referral base.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Outbound phone outreach/cold calling.
- Networking through: Social Media, Twitter Posts, New Updates, Sales Calls.
- Networking with Sales Representatives from several 3rd party companies.
- Canvassing Sales Reps.
- Surveying Customers.
- Set up of Affliliates
- Recruiting Re Sellers & Partners
- Relationship Set Up.
- New Business Development.
- Continual update to the referral community of established success.
- Collect Ratings and Case Studies
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, or any degree that is applicable
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Experience selling technology, products, or services (retail or other).
- Be able to be trained to maked outbound calls and be main contact
- PREFERRED APPLICANT TO BE IN THE U.S.
SkillsRequired - English, Referrals, B2B Marketing, Business Communications, Social Media Communications, Telephone Manner, Follow-up, Account Sales Strategies
Preferred - Salesforce