Marketing Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Marketing InternAthens Yoga Institute
Marketing and Social MediaPraos Health Inc.
Data Entry ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing InternGambit Sports Private Limited
Paid Marketing Internshipswetravelsolo
Marketing ExecutiveFabian Media Pvt. Ltd
Marketing InternEuro School of Tennis
Paid Sales and Marketing InternBookmark This
1640 Powers Ferry Rd.
Posted: August 31 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Paid
Commercient is a dynamic software start- up company designed to allow ERP users to deploy a powerful B-B eCommerce shopping cart experience for dealers. We specialize in SaaS business software for mobile and desktops. Our software platform enables a company's Sales Team to fully utilize CRM in days not months!
- We have a requirement for students that could span next 1-3 years as paid interns with projects in the summer until they graduate & provide them with remote work opportunity to keep in constant contact with our referral base.
- This could be 1-3 hours of telephone remote work a day.
- We are looking for CONFIDENT SOCIAL BUTTERFLIES who are able to build relationships with our clients
Responsibilities- Perform network activities to stay in front of referral base.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Outbound phone outreach/cold calling.
- Networking through: Social Media, Twitter Posts, New Updates, Sales Calls.
- Networking with Sales Representatives from several 3rd party companies.
- Canvassing Sales Reps.
- Surveying Customers.
- Set up of Affliliates
- Recruiting Re Sellers & Partners
- Relationship Set Up.
- New Business Development.
- Continual update to the referral community of established success.
- Collect Ratings and Case Studies
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, or any degree that is applicable
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Experience selling technology, products, or services (retail or other).
- Be able to be trained to maked outbound calls and be main contact
- PREFERRED APPLICANT TO BE IN THE U.S.
SkillsRequired - English, Referrals, B2B Marketing, Business Communications, Social Media Communications, Telephone Manner, Follow-up, Account Sales Strategies
Preferred - Salesforce