Brand Representative Internship for Film Production CompanyDot Five Films
Marketing ManagerAmber Boyd Attorney at Law
Social Media/Marketing/Website DeveloperIndelible Ink-NY
Marketing, Public Relations & Social MediaBradford Stewart Art
LOCAL BUSINESS NOW HIRING ENTRY LEVEL EVENT STAFFSouth Texas Promotions
Event Communications AssistantRhythm Events
Winter 2016 - Event & Marketing Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Marketing InternU-Haul International
Paid & Virtual - Digital Marketing Writer AssistantBookmark This
Digital Marketing Content Company
Posted: November 07 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI'm looking for an ambitious new marketing intern who's eager to learn and do real work. My work has been featured or linked to from the New York Times, Business Insider, Kissmetrics, SEMrush, Moz, and many more.
Experience would be nice, but as long as you're motivated and willing, then I can teach you everything. I'm also looking for someone who we could potentially hire full time as our business continues to grow.
The three things you'll get include:
1. Training: I'll train you in all modern marketing methods like inbound marketing, SEO, social media, and more.
2. Hands-On Experience: You'll work directly with me on real client work like. (So no coffee runs or other useless tasks.)
3. Business Knowledge: You'll get first-hand experiencing with running a small business and get involved in managing projects, client coordination, the sales process, etc.
If that sounds good, then please include at least two writing samples in your cover letter. Thanks!
ResponsibilitiesI'm looking for someone to help support & assist in the content creation process. Here's what you'll be helping with on a day-to-day basis:
- Researching new topics and supporting material
- Coming up with new ideas and initial outlines
- Possibly ghostwriting first drafts
- Coordinating and managing the editorial calendar workflow
- Prospecting for new writing opportunities, monitoring responses and follow-ups
RequirementsSome requirements that help:
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, PR, Communications, or similar
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) are obvious. We're a services business, so you need to be likable and personable
- I'm are looking for digital natives who are comfortable with all current technologies and platforms. I'd also love to see examples of your ambition (i.e. class projects, writing samples, awards, sports performance, etc.)
- I'm pretty flexible and casual but care deeply about deadlines and quality of work. I won't micromanage either, so you need to be a responsible self-starter, a fast learner, willing to learn and grow.