Health & Wellness InternNew Avon
Digital Marketing InternBlack Label Innovation
Photographer/Graphic Unpaid Designer InternLady Lux
Marketing Writing Intern-Women's Luxury Fashion LabelLady Lux
Marketing SEO (Unpaid) Internship-Women's Luxury LabelLady Lux
Marketing and Engagement Ambassador InternLobstahBox
Social Media Marketing InternTablelist
Part Time Marketing Intern WantedBookmark This
2815 10th Street
Posted: August 03 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAtlas Demos is a national in-store demonstration company focused on the Natural and Conventional food markets. We are in need of an energetic, smart and highly adaptable intern to help us grow our national marketing campaign. You will learn what it takes to start a business, what pieces are critical to success and see your efforts put into action!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.