Hands-On InternshipBL PROMOS
Marketing InternFortress Consulting Group
MarketingTDM Business Toole Suite
Content/Marketing Internship at Boston Social Impact CompanyTisinal
Marketing and PR InternshipCrunchy Logistics
Mandarin Speaker to translate in business settingNew Media Publishing Group
Learning Internship summer as Assistant to the Project Director in FranceLa Giraudiere
Social Media/Marketing InternshipHollywood Airbrush Tanning Academy
Part Time Marketing InternshipBookmark This
GFCIB and Advisers, LLC
Boca Raton, FL
Posted: October 27 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout Us: We have been in the real estate and lending business for 25 years. We work with owners of residential and commercial real estate to manage their properties as well as financing commercial properties. This opportunity will allow you to learn about the real estate and lending industry as well as develop skills to shape your career.
The Marketing Assistant will work with management on a wide range of development marketing and communications. The candidate would need to learn and understand how our business works in order to work with potential and existing clients on a daily basis. (A background in real estate/finance is a plus). The position would be 10-20 hours a week. If you wish to coordinate with your school to obtain academic credit for this position we will work with you.
• Creating and keeping an updated mailing and e-mail contact list
• Preparing, creating, and updating marketing (e-mails, newsletters, press releases) and sales materials
• Maintaining the company website through regular content reviews and updates
• Perform internet research on issues in the industry to write articles for publication
• Working with team members to prepare presentations and materials for client interviews, speaking engagements, etc.
• Develop strong internet marketing skills on social media campaigns: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, PPC campaign on Google, etc.
• Updating and maintaining the firm's client relationship management (CRM) database
• Assist with the management of the marketing calendar and appointment/event scheduling
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Please respond with resume and a brief paragraph about your experience and why you are seeking the position.