Partnerships and Operations LeadBookmark This
Posted: August 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
At Bridely Inc., we believe that every modern bride and groom’s journey to luxury deserves to
be seamless. We’re a new startup committed to building out the best personalized platform
and marketplace yet that helps connect couples to vendors most fitting for them. We are
especially excited to tackle the needs of under-tapped, ethnic markets that require a unique
blend of cultural preservation + contemporary style.
For wedding vendors, we’re creating a centralized platform that showcases their work, stories,
and experience to gain access to the most relevant clientele. For couples, we’re making the
wedding planning process more efficient, exciting, and stress-free through personalized
vendor discovery and collaboration tools.
This is an extraordinarily high-touch + operationally inefficient industry that currently operates
majority offline—we’re not interested in replicating what already works in the physical world,
but we are passionate in filling the voids and offering the most valuable, online complement to
the wedding industry. Exploring the intersect of data, creativity, and human psychology is our
core driver— if you’re intellectually curious, passionate, and innovative, we invite you to join us
in solving the needs of a highly complex and fragmented industry.
ResponsibilitiesOur Partnerships and Operations Lead will be responsible in taking lead on a variety of tasks
in marketing, operations, and strategy aka you’ll be our first (and hopefully forever) superstar!
You’ll be a crucial asset to the business’ daily functions and strategic priorities and work
directly alongside the CEO to:
• Seek out industry influencers + potential partners to build Bridely’s brand and user base
• Research target users, competitors, and industry trends
• Create, manage, and expand our information repositories (i.e. vendor details, cultural
traditions, inspiration, etc.)
• Attend various startup events
• Onboard venues, vendors, and event planners onto our platform and manage these
• Plan + lead Bridely events
• Manage accounts and important administrative work
Requirements• Expert Communicator – whether it’s email, phone, or in-person visits, you can
communicate effectively with practically anyone. You can adapt to different
personalities, influence without authority, and remain kind through the process.
• Be a Swiss Army Knife – you can dip your toes into practically anything, are
comfortable multitasking, and not afraid of working in the grey—if you don’t know
something, you’ll be resourceful and take it upon yourself to make things happen.
• Really, REALLY good attitude – you just love getting shit done and that means
embracing the less sexy days too. You understand that with building any business from
the ground up, you’ll sometimes do repetitive or tedious tasks but they are always
offset by fun, creative ones. Net positive, always!
• Relentless – as a new startup in a high-touch industry, our challenge is twofold.
Although we know we’re amazing, not everyone is going to see it that way (at first!). You
should know how to not take “no” for an answer (politely) and successfully navigate
frustrating conversations / situations.
• Organized – if you’re borderline OCD that’s even better. You’re a Google Docs and
Excel guru and are ridiculously detail-oriented (but you see the big picture too!).
• Excited by Weddings – usually, we can let this one slide. But you’ll be talking to a lot
of industry representatives, attending events, and researching the wedding space to its
core—you will get extremely bored if pretty flowers, colorful décor, and proposal stories
don’t excite you.
• Fearless + Responsible Self-Starter– you should think out-of-the-box and be eager to
bring good ideas to life. You should be self-motivated and self-accountable.
• Curious Team Player – you’re willing to ask intelligent questions, challenge status-quo,
and collaborate like it’s second nature.
SkillsRequired - Marketing, Market Research, Customer Acquisition, Client Communication, Writing Skills, Operations Management, Research Information, Communication, Exceptionally Organized, Positive Attitude, Work Autonomously
Preferred - Event Planning, Event Planning and Management, Wedding Planning