Hands On Intenship at Sociail Media AgencybSocial Strategy
COLLEGE GRADS & INTERNS- Marketing & Advertising PositionsExcel Management
College Tuition Benefit CoordinatorEmployer Assurance Solutions (EAS)
Marketing & Sales InternKSA Marketing & Partnershipis
Short-Term Marketing InternThe Computer Support People, LLC
Human Resource/Marketing/Sales/Advertising InternSky Incorporated
Marketing InternDiscovery Communications
Part-Time Marketing CoordinatorBookmark This
Freestyle Language Center
801 Rio Grande St
Posted: October 04 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe provide French, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese language instruction for adults, and our mission is to connect people through language! FLC makes foreign language come alive through interactive classes and relevant, entertaining social events for an adult community of learners.
The Part-Time Marketing Coordinator would be responsible for assisting and coordinating marketing, business development and community relationships, with integral operational role as registrar.
If interested, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities• Social Media: managing FLC’s ongoing social media calendar to include Blog posts, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram; curating content from interns, teachers, students
• Advertising & Collateral :
- Designing and managing the creation of marketing materials (e.g. flyers, handbills, advertising for print and online) ; using mostly our pre-existing formats
• Web-site updates: to SEO specialist, managing content and ensuring the FLC web site is up-to-date with the latest program information, schedule of events, current promotions (training provided)
• Operations & Customer Services:
- Registration admin: setting new session schedule on RegPack system; resolving student registration questions, issues, etc.
- Rapid response customer inquiries (email or phone call; 24 hour goal) to resolve student issues regarding course information & registration, billing support, etc.
- Session events: provide support for planning and implementing events for FLC students
• Business Development Events: Create, drive and manage business development events in the local community, for example:
- New session Open Houses
- Downtown Condos – social (language & info.) events
- Other community events: co-marketing events with organizations like the Austin Film Society, Cine Las Americas, FABC, etc.
• Provide on-site support as necessary for school opening/closure on class days, Saturday ‘cafes,’ and all events
RequirementsThe ideal candidate for this position is close to finishing - or just graduated with - a degree in Marketing, Communications, or Advertising and has:
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
• Interpersonal skills and a supportive management style, able to represent the FLC culture with outgoing personality
• Collaborative work style, open to direction with a commitment to get the job done in a fast-paced environment
• Advanced computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook. (Mac / Pages, Keynote / PowerPoint a plus)