MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNAlberta Health Services (AHS)
Marketing InternMeda AB
Marketing InternMeda AB
Hot Opportunity: Marketing Jedi for Fast Growing Indian StartupKeshiha Services
Marketing InternLife for Love LLC
Marketing - COMPETITIVE Team - Sports Athletes & CoachesExclusive Marketing
Marketing InternExclusive Marketing
Photography / Social Media FULL TIME – NON PAID InternshipBookmark This
Vanilla Star Jeans
New York, NY
Posted: March 18 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPhotography / Social Media FULL TIME – NON PAID Internship
Vanilla Star Jeans is a fashion company with headquarters based out of New York City and manufacturing happening all around the world with a teen demographic and a focus in denim products and a bohemian style.
The Social Media Manager is looking for a FULL TIME and NON-PAID assistant to join our shared team on the ecommerce department by helping with photography and social media with all the daily job and projects.
Responsibilities- The intern will be helping and assisting photographer during the monthly lookbook and lifestyle photoshoots.
- Labeling and helping our photographer editing pictures on photoshop.
- Working on projects both short and long term at the same time.
- Uploading images to the web.
- Writing short and compelling blog posts, a least 3 per week.
- Helping create strategies and content for our social media (Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Youtube)
- Interacting with our followers on social media.
- Setting up auto-posts on social media.
- Creating some graphics designs on Photoshop OR Corel Draw.
- Putting up ads and searching for models online.
- This is a creative department/position BUT you’ll be boing a little admin work once in a while.
Requirements- Have a good knowledge of social media platforms.
- Interest in fashion world, current trends and lifestyle imagery.
- Proactive, self-motivated, quick-thinking, detailed oriented and positive.
- Good eye, imagination and creativity is a must.
- Have interest in entertainment blogging
- Have good communication and organizational skills
- Know how to be a team player and can meet deadlines.
- Must have some knowledge of photoshop CS6 and must have the software in your laptop. Retouching, color correction and graphic designs skills.
- Knowledge of Excel is helpful.
- Technical understanding of protography and lighting conditions is not required BUT is a major PLUS.
- Interest in learning abour photography and photoshop.
- Must be able to work in New York’s Office, 9:00 to 5:30 with 30 min lunch break.
- Pontual, always on time.
- This is a NON PAID internship, but we can give you SCHOOL CREDIT.
- This is internship starts immediately.