Sales & Marketing CoordinatorMotiv8 Performance Products
Marketing InternshipTurchette Brand Marketing & Public Relations
Fall Marketing InternPack Up + Go
Marketing Communications PositionsSignature
Marketing InternKFSM Radio
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc.
Creative and Enthusiastic Animal LoverAiling Pets
Photography/Photo Editing InternBookmark This
Windy City Novelties
300 Lakeview Parkway
Vernon Hills, IL
Posted: March 16 2016
DescriptionWindy City Novelties, Inc., located in Vernon Hills, IL. is actively looking to hire a full time Photographer/Photo Editor who is well rounded and proficient in Adobe Photoshop.
• You are a passionate photographer, eCommerce experience and videography/video editing skills are a plus, but not mandatory.
• You have an outstanding portfolio that speaks to your pride in capturing captivating product and lifestyle photography that sells.
• You pride yourself on being a creative thinker with a drive for success.
• You have a flair for parties, love celebrations and are a DIY expert.
• Your colleagues consider you to be the most personable person they’ve worked with (after all, we are a distributor of party supplies!).
Joining The Party Team!
Reporting directly to the Director of E-commerce Marketing Strategy, you will support the Ecommerce and Sales teams in the development of photo and video content for multiple sales channels including Amazon, Google, social and more. In addition, you will participate in creative brainstorms and clearly articulate ideas for how to execute.
Being detail oriented, having an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to multi-task and prioritize work depending on business needs, you will deliver high quality photos and videos to meet deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
With a proven track record of working cross-functionally, you will effectively communicate with stakeholders to ensure you deliver on the business needs. You are an enthusiast for brand guidelines, consistently executing our creative brand vision and bring it to life through all graphic assets. You will provide digital assets for use in online ads, social media campaigns and more to elevate Windy City Novelties’ position and prominence, drive engagement, and meet sales goals.
This is an upbeat, fast paced job, but you will have a lot of fun in a creative environment at the same time. We are an established company with 30+ years in business and still growing, and are looking to find a perfect match for our young and highly motivated Ecommerce team.
Please send your resume, along with portfolio in order to be considered for the position. Applications received without portfolios will not be considered. Please be prepared to share product photography samples and demonstrate proper photo editing skills (including clipping paths) during the interview process. This position is an internship.
ResponsibilitiesSpecific Duties & Responsibilities
• Website-quality product photography: products shot on form, on-body, laydown and lifestyle
• Style, light and photograph products across a wide selection of categories
• Source and enhance available product photos from our suppliers
• Load respective product photography to their respective destination pages across our stores
• Maintain web photography standards for quality and consistency
• Follow our style guidelines
• Collaborate with web content, marketing, and creative teams
• Assist graphic designers with promotional product banner design as needed
• Contribute ideas and effort in driving efficiency and process improvements
o Identify and improve existing product imagery not meeting requirements
o Expand available product photography to showcase all features to help drive sales
• Portfolio is required
• High School Diploma, GED or equivalent minimum education
• Proficiency in digital photography, lighting, composition, color quality and aesthetics for product photography (photographic formats and files, advanced lighting skills, capturing images with proper exposure & white balance)
• Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop on PC platform
• Ability to wear many “hats” as a photographer, assistant, stylist, editor
• Positive attitude, strong work ethics, and ability to deliver on tight deadlines
• Balance between creative mindset & business sense
• Extreme attention to details
• PC proficiency
• An interest/experience in recreational shooting, law enforcement and/or military gear, related equipment including optics, as well as general outdoor gear is a huge plus!
• Self-motivated and able to work with deadlines
• Physically able to lift, move, and position 50+ pounds
Knowledge in the following areas are preferred, but not required
• Experience with ecommerce marketing, Magento and Amazon platforms
• Expertise in shooting and editing “unboxing” and “DIY” videos