Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flex times) - Toronto, CanadaDIGIMARCON
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - New York, NYDIGIMARCON
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Social Media Marketing / Photography Internship (Casual – 12 hours per week) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Advertising / Promotion Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Corporate Blogger Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - Jersey CityDIGIMARCON
Influencer MarketingInaya Jewelry
Positive Energy Brand RepresentativeBookmark This
Positive Energy Beverages
Posted: February 12 2015
Company Location: Irvine, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPositive Energy Beverages (www.drinkpositiveenergy.com) has launched the first all-natural caffeinated fruit juices in multiple states and is rapidly expanding!! We are looking for the right people to be part of our family; people that are POSITIVE. If you are personable, self-motivated, upbeat, and interested in working for a growing, healthy brand, Positive Energy Beverages has an immediate career position available for you.
Be a walking advertisement for Positive Energy while engaging and interacting with consumers and customers. Serve as a product and brand expert. Plan unique and strategic missions to reach key consumer groups. Be the face of the brand: embody Positive Energy's healthy, natural, fun, brand.
We are currently looking for representatives for the following markets: Los Angeles, San Diego, Ventura County, Seattle, and Portland.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
1. Be awesome
2. Multiple product sampling campaigns per week reaching key influencers and consumer groups.
3. Maintain relationships with key store managers and decision makers and build relationships with new targets.
4. Make our customers feel like valued members of the Positive Energy family
5. Find and execute awesome events for Positive Energy.
6. Monitor and report on various in-store marketing and promotional activities
7. Believe in something and stand for it
8. Participate in local brand awareness events, such as fun runs and festivals.
ResponsibilitiesBrand Ambassador to the Positive Energy Brand. Product demonstrations at corporate offices, college campuses, and local events such as 5k's, golf tournaments, surf competitions etc.
Program in place for growth within the company. Creativity is encouraged!!
• Experience in beverage not required but encouraged; we hire enthusiasm
• Must be high school educated, willing to learn and ready to work in a fast-paced environment
• Must have a clean driving record
• Must have strong interpersonal skills and be self-confident; be POSITIVE
• Must have internal drive and entrepreneurial spirit; you are your own best manager
• Must have a desire to be part of a company that you can truly believe in
• Must be adept in use of MS Office Suite particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Proficient within Outlook or similar database to basic level, internet and email.
• A good sense of humor and near-fanatical commitment to customer service are always appreciated!
Please send a copy of your resume, current picture, and a short statement (no more than three sentences) of what you are most passionate about. Hiring subject to background check.
SkillsRequired - Exceptional People Skills, Creative, Fun Loving
Preferred - Events, Brand Ambassadors