Looking For A SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTENT INTERN for a Hot New Consumer Start-Up!exactly.me
Business Development / Sales InternTSS Brokerage
Marketing InternshipBird-X, Inc.
Health & Wellness Project InternNew Avon
Digital Marketing InternBlack Label Innovation
Photographer/Graphic Unpaid Designer InternLady Lux
Marketing Writing Intern-Women's Luxury Fashion LabelLady Lux
PPC, SEO, Social Media, ebay, Amazon SpecialistBookmark This
500 North Dixie Highway
Posted: May 16 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionE-commerce business is looking for the ideal candidate to join their team.
The specialist we are looking for must have at least 1 year experience in managing paid and organic search campaigns .
Our place is located downtown Hollywood, Florida.
We are open to discuss your compensation, but in the end it will be based in your expertise and results.
· Weekly management of PPC campaigns
· SEM / SEO Campaign analysis, reporting, and optimization
· Landing Page Management
· Campaign Testing and optimization
· Weekly Newsletter Creation (with software and our help)
· Outbound and Inbound Marketing
· Multiple third party stores (Amazon, ebay, Sears, Shopzilla, etc.) optimization for traffic and conversions.
· 1+ years of handling Search Engine Marketing campaigns
· Critical Thinker
· Thinking outside of the box is a plus
· Tech literate
· Active on Social Media
· Basic understanding of HTML
· Passionate about all things Internet
· Background in Marketing or Psychology a plus
· Software: Microsoft Office suite (particularly Excel). Highly preferred experience with: Adwords (and similar ad networks), Google Analytics (including Content Experiments), Webmaster tools (Google & Bing)