Digital Marketing Rockstar InternBookmark This
5300 Stevens Creek Blvd. 450
San Jose, CA
Posted: November 25 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe're an up and coming Silicon Valley company (www.tapanalytics.com), looking for a rockstar Digital Marketing Intern/Specialist to dive into a variety of tasks — from updating. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to get a start doing this work in Silicon Valley!
Responsibilities• Writing and designing multimedia emails (in tools like MailChimp) with great voice, Calls to Action, and layout (imaging).
• Managing/optimizing our digital ad spend in Adwords, Linkedin Ads, and some other channels on a day-to-day basis
• Building landing pages for our ads and different campaigns in Marketo (we get you trained on Marketo if you are unfamiliar).
• Organized, with attention to detail in work produced
• Self-motivated, with a positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Able to deliver high quality written work in a B2B SaaS start-up environment (you'd be joining a talented team that can help guide you, though we also want to develop a great portfolio of your own work with us!)
• One to two years of work experience (either jobs or internships) in a similar role, but current students and recent graduates may also apply
• Hands-on experience with managing and optimizing ad campaigns, developing and running email campaigns, and building landing pages (Marketo, Mailchimp, and/or other related tools).
• Digitally savvy, with proficiency in Google Apps (Gmail, Docs, etc.)
• Experience within SaaS (B2B), marketing analytics, or digital agencies would be helpful -- though we also like people willing to dive in and embrace it!
SkillsRequired - Public Relations Skills, Social Media Communications, AP style writing, Copy Editing, Email, Email Design
Preferred - Corporate Social Media, Newsletters, Public Relations, Blogging, Landing Pages