Marketing Lead InternshipBusiness Services
Website Manager and Designer - Big Data StartupGreenwich.HR
Social Media & Marketing InternDormMom Metro Atlanta, Inc
Digital Marketing Video InternshipRave Decor
Digital Marketing Intern- ORLANDO & TAMPA AREASOneThing Strategic Marketing Group
Social Media InternProspect Row
Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]IM Boston
PR & Online Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Bounce Public Relations
Posted: December 30 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBounce Public Relations, a boutique music PR & lifestyle Marketing firm, is looking for candidates with a passion for music (particularly electronic/dance music), DJ culture, nightlife, humor, social media and journalism.
This position puts a heavy emphasis on writing and research, therefore we show preferance to applicants with a strong writing background. In order to be a contender for this position, you must embody the 3 D's: Dedication, Dependability and (meeting strict) Deadlines.
Position is part-time (approx. 15 hours per week). College students preferred. Candidates can be locally-based or virtual. All geographic locations will be considered.
Compensation: college credit
Please send us the following:
- A brief message telling us why we should hire you
- Your social media links (Instagram, Twitter, FB, etc)
- A writing sample (or link to writing sample)
- Your resume
This submission process is your first test. Show us your attention to detail. Send submissions to info (at) keepbouncing (dot) com. Submissions without all four requested items will not be considered.
ResponsibilitiesDuties include online research, writing for social media, blogging, social media optimization, fan engagement, tracking online analytics, email marketing, etc.
- Have Strong Writing Background, and be able to infuse humor and wit into copy.
- Be Active on Social Media (esp. Twitter and Instagram)
- Be Punctual: MUST BE ABLE TO MEET DEADLINES ON TIME****
- Be Good With Communication: Respond to all emails. Send daily updates.
- Be Proactive: be willing to go the extra mile
- Be Enthusiastic
Knowledge of Wordpress, Final Cut, Adobe Photoshop or Premier a definite plus.