Marketing/Communications InternMusic For Good
Social Media/Email MarketingMedia 540
Communications and Recruiting InternshipSouth, Inc.
social media internMoi Inc
Marketing Internthyssenkrupp BILSTEIN of America, Inc.
Marketing Internship in Short-Term Vacation Rental Startup in DTLADrop The Keez
Social Media Marketing InternTopco Design
Social MediaInnerSurf International Inc
PR & Social Communications Intern at Lifestyle/Culture Marketing AgencyBookmark This
240 Kent Ave
Posted: May 27 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are on the hunt for smart and savvy interns looking for experience in PR and social communications strategies. We work very unique projects with high profile talent and brands. This is a great opportunity for a student who is looking to get their hands dirty (and not make coffee runs).
The modern marketing & advertising landscape has changed. Brands, now more than ever, have a role and responsibility to cultivate culture.
We offer a suite of services that includes creative activations, digital communications (pr/social), content strategies and creative partnerships. Our bespoke methodology situates our clients as legitimate contributors in the cultural arena (art, music, design and technology).
- Creative (ideas, ideas, ideas -- sees opportunities everywhere)
- Not shy (we want to hear your ideas and want you to speak up)
- Digital media savvy (social media, mobile apps, blogs, online video. . . we need you plugged-in)
- Loves art, music, and culture in general (we work across multiple creative disciplines and need someone who can keep up and/or keep us on our toes)
- Passion and hunger for knowledge
Students in the New York area are encouraged to apply. We will work with you/your school if this internship is completed for credit.