JOURNALISM AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Need Someone Who Knows How To Setup Email Marketing (E-Blast) Newsletters For Hip Hop Music etcviral media boost
Intern - Marketing AnalyticsFarm Credit Mid-America
Marketing Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Vietnamese Segment CampaignTaro
Looking For A SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTENT INTERN for a Hot New Consumer Start-Up!exactly.me
Business Development / Sales InternTSS Brokerage
PR/Communications InternshipBookmark This
3100 East Kemper Road
Posted: January 08 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Organized Living is a fast-paced work atmosphere, giving students real-world experience in the marketing field. You’ll get the opportunity to work and learn alongside our web team, graphic designers and our Director of Marketing. This internship program offers college students the opportunity to take a first step into the manufacturing and growing storage and organization industry from both a business-to-business and business-to-business consumer perspective. This comprehensive experience will help you gain knowledge that will be applicable in your career future.
Note: this is available with flexible hours, depending on the candidate’s schedule.
• Provide social media strategy and support
• Write promotional copy
• Write press releases
• Write and edit web newsletters
• Create web copy and blogs
• Manage relationships with influential bloggers
• Assist with the coordination and implementation of promotional events.
• Assist with special marketing projects as assigned.
• Individuals with outstanding oral and written communications skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills and knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint.
• Must have a clear sense of deadlines.
• Ability to work independently, exercise initiative, and accomplish tasks without continuous supervision.
You need to verify with your school that they have a program such that you can acquire school credit for this kind of an internship.
All internships are for college credit only. College credit paperwork must be arranged and completed by the intern. We will provide student intern and college / university / trade school intern director with a program description including student work and reporting requirements and will sign student internship forms required by college / university / trade school. Letters of referral and work description will be provided to future employers.