MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNNCS Technology
Visual Communications Internship at SB MarketingSB Marketing LLC
Web DeveloperThe Trinitee Group, LLC.
Marketing/Sales InternshipPheramor, Inc.
*Marketing Internship - Mobile StartupPreApps.com
Marketing InternPark Group Solutions
Sponsorship, Marketing & Media AssistantThe Festival of Ballooning, Inc.
Marketing InternThe Thaddeus Foundation
PR/Marketing Internship for Artisanal Pasta BusinessBookmark This
Semolina Artisanal Pasta
230 W Ave 26
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: August 26 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSemolina Artisanal Pasta is a growing, small batch, artisan pasta company in Los Angeles. In this internship you will work directly with the owner to develop a marketing and PR plan for this growing food company and work to implement it. This internship is a great opportunity to learn marketing and PR for small business one-on-one with the owner, whose background includes both subjects.
1. Help to develop, write and distribute press releases
2. Help with with media relations, including pitching, researching and scheduling interviews if needed
4. Help build and maintan relationships with both local and national media
5. Help build and maintaining press kits
10. Help plan and execute special events, if needed
1. Work with owner to create and monitoring the impact of marketing plans, making adjustments accordingly
2. Help with electronic and social media marketing efforts
RequirementsLooking for a motivated, organized, creative and tech savvy Marketing, Public Relations or Business student with a passion for food, ideally someone who hopes to run or work for a small business. Coursework in marketing and/or public relations required. Must have own computer.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Blogging, Food, Instagram, Email Newsletter Design, B2C marketing, Articulate Communicator, Newsletter Writing, Composing Press Releases, Basic Computer Skills, Article Writing
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop