JOURNALISM AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Need Someone Who Knows How To Setup Email Marketing (E-Blast) Newsletters For Hip Hop Music etcviral media boost
Intern - Marketing AnalyticsFarm Credit Mid-America
Marketing Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Vietnamese Segment CampaignTaro
Looking For A SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTENT INTERN for a Hot New Consumer Start-Up!exactly.me
Business Development / Sales InternTSS Brokerage
PR/Marketing Internship for Artisanal Pasta BusinessBookmark This
Semolina Artisanal Pasta
230 W Ave 26
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: August 26 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSemolina Artisanal Pasta is a growing, small batch, artisan pasta company in Los Angeles. In this internship you will work directly with the owner to develop a marketing and PR plan for this growing food company and work to implement it. This internship is a great opportunity to learn marketing and PR for small business one-on-one with the owner, whose background includes both subjects.
1. Help to develop, write and distribute press releases
2. Help with with media relations, including pitching, researching and scheduling interviews if needed
4. Help build and maintan relationships with both local and national media
5. Help build and maintaining press kits
10. Help plan and execute special events, if needed
1. Work with owner to create and monitoring the impact of marketing plans, making adjustments accordingly
2. Help with electronic and social media marketing efforts
RequirementsLooking for a motivated, organized, creative and tech savvy Marketing, Public Relations or Business student with a passion for food, ideally someone who hopes to run or work for a small business. Coursework in marketing and/or public relations required. Must have own computer.
SkillsRequired - Article Writing, Composing Press Releases, Social Media, Blogging, Food, Basic Computer Skills, B2C marketing, Newsletter Writing, Email Newsletter Design, Instagram, Articulate Communicator
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop