Marketing Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Marketing InternAthens Yoga Institute
Marketing and Social MediaPraos Health Inc.
Data Entry ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing InternGambit Sports Private Limited
Marketing ExecutiveFabian Media Pvt. Ltd
Marketing InternEuro School of Tennis
Social Media InternEuro School of Tennis
Business Development/Sales InternBookmark This
Posted: May 19 2015
Company Location: Long Island City, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDurga-Kali is a company that sells patent pending reversible dresses direct to consumer and wholesale to retailers. The internship would give you a glimpse into running and growing the business development side of a fashion business. Our line has been featured on Good Morning America, Today.com, POPSUGAR, The Knot, People Style Watch, Travel + Leisure, and many more!
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on marketing campaigns and press opportunities
- Assist in identifying potential marketing/business opportunities
- Monitor news/ track developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects and press opportunities
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Creative Suite preferred but not required
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education