Dallas Theater Center 2017 Spring Marketing Department InternDallas Theater Center
Marketing InternTeam One Global
Marketing/PR InternBindya NY
Business Marketing Spring Semester Internship - College Credit & Flexible Hours!SaveASuitUSA
Recruiting InternFlashmob Solutions, Inc.
Marketing and Advertising AssociateBlack Label Marketing, Inc.
Business Development and Marketing InterneMedEvents.com
Winter Break Internship: Community Management Tech StartupByte Academy
Business Development/Sales InternBookmark This
Posted: May 19 2015
Company Location: Long Island City, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDurga-Kali is a company that sells patent pending reversible dresses direct to consumer and wholesale to retailers. The internship would give you a glimpse into running and growing the business development side of a fashion business. Our line has been featured on Good Morning America, Today.com, POPSUGAR, The Knot, People Style Watch, Travel + Leisure, and many more!
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on marketing campaigns and press opportunities
- Assist in identifying potential marketing/business opportunities
- Monitor news/ track developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects and press opportunities
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Creative Suite preferred but not required
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education