Entry Level Marketing and Advertising PositionsMAC-Management Group
Online Development InternCME Outfitters, LLC
Digital Marketing InternshipPink Heals Manitowoc County
Paid Marketing InternshipVyral Marketing
PR/Marketing internThe Mayo Agencies
Marketing InternWatchlive Inc.
Art Marketing InternGe Hummer Group Corporation
Client Acquisition Associate (Sales)Surgical Agency
PR/Marketing/Communications InternBookmark This
The Gabriel Institute
1617 JFK Blvd
Posted: July 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Gabriel Institute brings to the table an entirely new technology for selecting, developing, managing, and motivating people and teams. We are seeking a ready-to-learn intern with an interest in marketing and communications to assist in the development and upkeep of our social media branding, and provide communications support for a growing company in the fast-paced industry of technology. If you want to intern in a fun, collaborative environment working on projects related to your interests, you’d be a perfect fit here at TGI.
Responsibilities- Working directly with senior leadership on website publications, presentations, emails, and press releases
- Communicating through social media platforms with our customers, partners, and the general public
- Researching, implementing, and monitoring additional social media strategies
- Ensuring that all content about TGI is consistent and up-to-date across multiple
- Attending meetings with the entire TGI team and contribute feedback for CEO’s
- Providing additional administrative support and office assistance as needed
Requirements- We accept applications year-round on a rolling basis. We are looking for people to join our team at any point in the year!
- Interns typically spend 15 hours/week at our Center City location; however, we are flexible and willing to work with your schedule.
- This internship is unpaid, but academic credit is available. Please talk to your academic advisor about applicability.
- A laptop with Microsoft Office is required for each intern.
For this internship, a major in marketing, communications, advertising, or a related field is ideal, and knowledge of various social media platforms along with excellent communication skills are required.