Social & Digital Community Marketing InternBPP University
Online Marketing SpecialistEZMEDX Medical Supply
Paid Marketing Intern-virtualCompany Confidential
Marketing / Sales / Advertising InternshipOcatasi
Marketing InternSenvion Group
Marketing InternDriven Vision
Marketing InternNu Republic
Internet MarketingGFCIB and Advisers, LLC
Pro Bono Event Planning CoordinatorBookmark This
Shore Community Services, Inc.
4232 Dempster Street
Posted: October 28 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Pro Bono Event Planning Coordinator will assist the Director of Development with all aspects of developing, planning, implementing, and executing special events and handling all associated event communication. Additionally, the incumbent will work closely with the Marketing and Social Media Coordinator to develop event messaging and promotional materials. Hours desired 5 hours/week, additional hours occasionally as needed. Regional travel on short notice may be required.
RequirementsQualifications and Expectations
• Bachelor’s degree in communication, business administration, or related field required. Will consider college students who are majoring the aforementioned subject areas.
• Minimum 2 years of experience within an events department for a nonprofit organization.
• Minimum 2 years of experience coordinating events and organizing staff / volunteer activities.
• Experience in a social services environment is preferred.
• Strong presence and ability to work collaboratively with Shore’s Board, staff, volunteers, donors, program participants, and other agency supporters; Advanced public speaking and presentation skills.
• Strong administrative skills, including coordinating major events, scheduling various committee and event meetings.
• Strong project management and social media skills.
• Excellent oral and written communications.
• Ability to support multiple projects with competing priorities and objectives.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and fundraising software.