Graphic Design Intern6 Degrees Business Networking
Social Media, Marketing, PR and Event Intern6 Degrees Business Networking
Fashion Internship: KAT+PORTO Seeks Campus Brand AmbassadorsKAT+PORTO
Marketing Intern - Fall/WinterEvergage
Social Media Marketing InternSuperfit
Learn from an entrepreneur with over 18 years of eCommerce industry experienceSim1ems
Marketing Internship at New York City Music VenueLe Poisson Rouge
Personal Assistant Intern NeededVIRTUALFIT Creative Consulting
Pro Bono Marketing and Social Media CoordinatorBookmark This
Shore Community Services, Inc.
4232 Dempster Street
Posted: October 28 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionShore is looking for a self-directed, dynamic, service-focused pro bono volunteer to help the organization with strengthening its marketing efforts to drive brand awareness. The Pro Bono Marketing and Social Media Coordinator will assist the Director of Development with creating a comprehensive planned giving program, expand and revise current development and organization collateral materials, support the strategy for all marketing awareness, website, social media, and public relations messaging. Hours desired 5 hours/week with additional hours occasionally as needed. Volunteer can work remotely or on site.
RequirementsQualifications and Expectations
• The Pro Bono Marketing and Social Media Coordinator will need to use its own hardware and software in order to produce the needed marketing materials.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, journalism, or related field required. Will consider college students who are majoring the aforementioned subject areas.
• Minimum 3 years of experience within a marketing and/or communications department handling brand awareness and internal/external communications.
• Experience in a social services environment is preferred.
• Ability to work collaboratively with Shore’s Board, staff, volunteers, donors, program participants, and other agency supporters; Advanced public speaking and presentation skills.
• Strong project management and social media skills.
• Excellent oral and written communications, and good knowledge of using AP style.
• Knowledge of graphic design principles and development of marketing materials.
• Proficient with using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, fundraising software, and graphic design or marketing software.
• Additional extra hours may be a needed around major fundraisers in the spring, summer, and fall events; willing to participate in occasional after hours meetings and events.
• Ability to travel locally within short notice.