Paid Summer Marketing Intern for E-commerce StartupGage Diamonds
Social Media & Community Management Intern16streetstories
Local Marketing Specialist & EditorThe Global Grid
Digital Marketing InternSidekick Virtual Solutions LLC
Do You Love Animals & Fashion?Sonas Denim
Destination Music Festival Marketing InternEnvision Festival
Marketing Coordinator Internship in BeijingHaiwei Career Services Co., Ltd
Product Design Firm Looking For Summer InternsBookmark This
40 W 37th St
New York, NY
Posted: May 28 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKoar is a product design firm and retailer with offices in New York City, Atlanta and Hong Kong. We sell products to our rapidly growing base of engaged fans as well as to millions of people around the world through strategic partnerships.
The Koar NYC Internship Program puts students in the midst of creative professionals with ambitious goals in a rapidly evolving industry. Our entrepreneurial approach to team building creates an atmosphere of exceptional standards. At Koar, we are endless in our thirst for knowledge, tireless in our drive for perfection and relentless in our pursuit to exceed expectations.
We strive to teach and foster these standards in our student interns and provide them with the intellectual insights and habits to thrive in their careers, wherever they may be.
To learn more about Koar, please visit koar.com.
Duration: June 15, 2015 - July 10, 2015
Hours: 10am-2pm EST
Perks: All Koar NYC employees and interns receive free ordered-in lunch/dinner every day from any Manhattan restaurant.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Mac OS, software and applications
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education