MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Interns for Summer - Marketing, Business Development, Digital MediaViss Media
Book Review ManagerPulse, LLC
Book Marketing CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Globe intGlobes Int
Product Marketing & Social Media ManagerMoodMe
Branding and Marketing Intern (remote)LPB Media
Product Marketer CoordinatorBookmark This
Continuum Managed Services, LLC
100 Summer Street
Posted: August 10 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionContinuum Managed Services, LLC is the technology industry’s only channel-exclusive provider of fully integrated managed IT services, allowing its Managed Services Provider (MSP) partners to maintain both on premise and cloudbased servers, desktops and other endpoints for small-and-medium-sized businesses. Continuum’s SaaS based management platforms enable MSPs to efficiently backup, monitor, troubleshoot and maintain clients’ IT infrastructure from a single pane of glass, all backed by an industry–leading 520+ network operations center (NOC) and 100+ Help Desk team. MSPs leverage Continuum’s pay-as-you-grow business model to scale IT services without committing to long-term contracts or investing in their own operations and service delivery teams. The company employs 1,000+ professionals worldwide, supports over 3,500 partners and monitors over half a million endpoints. For more information, visit http://www. continuum.net or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @FollowContinuum.
Product marketers play a crucial role in positioning products/services the right way to the right people because they have a deep understanding of the target customer and how their products and services fulfill their needs. Join a dynamic team of experienced marketers who will provide you with an enriching internship, helping you put theory into practice and gain real-world experience. You will work directly with our product marketing team on a varying of projects.
Responsibilities• Excellent analytical, communication and strong writing skills.
• A passion for research and distilling lots of information into key takeaways.
• Strong project management skills
• An enthusiastic, go-getter that thinks outside the box.
• Enrolled in a 4- year University program, ideally in Business, Communications, Market Research, or Journalism
Requirements• Working closely with product marketing to gather information about and understand the market needs for the product.
• Conducting research on the competition, our audience and trending topics.
• Developing key insights based on research objectives and presenting findings to the marketing group.
• Assisting in interviewing partners to contribute to our Testimonial Program.
• Assisting in new product launches and monthly releases.