Marketing InternExpandable Software, Inc.
Digital Marketing InternSnobSwap
Online MarketingKissi Couture Inc
Field Marketing InternshipMatrix Energy Services, Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternHutch
Marketing, Sales, & Advertising PAID INTERNSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!Red Belt Solutions
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Product MarketingBookmark This
9696 Culver Bl
Culver City, CA
Posted: July 23 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMogol Games is looking for a passionate marketing intern to join a new growing mobile marketing organization! As an integral part of this team, the position reports to the Director of Publishing and work closely with other groups to help bring great games to market.
• A flat hierarchy with quick decision-making processes
• Gain lots of experience from the gaming industry
• A chance to grow with the company and be part of a start-up
• Work with a team of passionate professionals and gain experience within the mobile-games industry
• Work closely in supporting the execution of integrated marketing plans for upcoming mobile game launches
• Develop and traffic marketing collateral to be used across digital channels including websites, ads and emails
• Help coordinate promotions and events
• Assist in the tracking of marketing materials with key licensing partners
• Develop engaging social content to distribute through online community channels
• Conduct competitive research and present findings to the entire Mogol Games team
• Develop and organize marketing asset database for all multimedia content
RequirementsDESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Passion for marketing and being a team player is a must
• Familiarity with the mobile game market as a consumer or working professional
• Balanced skillset of being creative as well as analytical
• Solid understanding of online marketing and online content consumption
• Strong influencing and leadership skills; effective cross-functional driver
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills
• Ability to be flexible on a day to day basis with task priority
• Ability to operate at an extremely fast pace
• Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint and Word