Marketing InternBTO Sports Inc.
World Trade Center-Kansas City Marketing InternshipWorld Trade Center-Kansas City
Marketing InternshipCatalyst Management
Marketing Internship - $PAID$Momentum Marketing Group Inc
Marketing/Management Interniship available at Worlds Largest Indoor Karting FacilityNASKART LLC
Social Media InternFAVIANA
Social Media - Marketing Intern for a Hot Rave Clothing LineSourceOne Technologies
Promotions Internship focusing on EntertainmentAARP
Product Marketing InternBookmark This
Destination Weddings Travel Group
321 Commonwealth Rd #303
Posted: October 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDestination Weddings Travel Group (DWTG), which is comprised of DestinationWeddings.com, GayDestinationWeddings.com & LuxuriousDestinationWeddings.com, is looking for a Destination Weddings Marketing & Content Intern in their corporate office located in Wayland, MA. Internship end date is flexible, but we would ideally like the candidate to be on board for a minimum of 3 months, beginning as soon as possible.
Responsibilities• Maintaining accuracy of product profile for all three DWTG brands
• Product uploading of new resorts, countries and regions as deemed necessary by the Product and Marketing teams
• Researching and collecting up-to-date information on all resorts, such as resort name changes, renovations, closures, room categories, wedding packages, etc.
• Working closely within the system to ensure all website information is accurate and displaying correctly on site
• Assisting with blog content, drafting outlines for articles and suggesting new topics
• Brainstorming for the company’s two interactive digital magazines – Small written assignments may occur for specific spreads
• Participating in social media ideas and fulfillment when applicable
Requirements• Candidate must be studying in one of the following fields: communications, business, marketing, hospitality, tourism or a related field
• Must be able to commit to 15 hours a week with reliable transportation to and from the Wayland office
• Self-starter with an eagerness to learn and can contribute towards creative concepts
• Strong attention to detail and advanced organization skills
• Strong computer skills with intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Comfortable with Social Media outlets such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram
• Proficient writing skills