Social Media MarketingCoastal Premier Insurance Group
Marketing AssociateCoastal Premier Insurance Group
Digital Marketing Internemed events
Social Media InternRealty Leadership
Social Media InternRealty Leadership
Marketing- Social Media InternWomen Empower Expo
Dynamic Marketing Team with a Art & Technology StartUpAvaulte
Marketing InternDecArte Interiors
Product Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: June 11 2015
Company Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRainmaker Software (www.rainmakerapp.com) is a fast growing nonprofit fundraising and donor management software startup based in Colorado. Our core products are helping nonprofits larger and small raise a lot more money to execute on their programs. We're making the world a better place by fueling the organizations that carry out the work. We are seeking passionate marketing interns to help us with our integrated marketing campaigns, content development, and social media management.
What You Will Get Out Of This Internship
- You will learn how to plan, build, test, and launch integrated marketing campaigns in an agile SaaS startup.
- You will learn how to use marketing strategy to address issues that customers have at different stages of the buying funnel.
- You will work with marketing managers to analyze and report on marketing campaigns.
- You will learn how to use data to optimize website conversions
- You will learn how to develop strategies to build social media and online communities.
- You will work with marketing managers to develop compelling marketing assets and content.
Responsibilities- Analyze the Return On Investment of marketing activities such as social media marketing and content marketing
- Work with the sales operations team to understand best practices
- Create a set of tools to measure success of on-going marketing activities
- Work with Manager to assist in the development of marketing plans
- Effectively present product or technical information to external or internal customers
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required
- Conduct on camera interviews and do field reporting
- Research and ideate breakthrough social media content ideas
- Photograph, film and create social media content, including photographs for Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr and Twitter
- Help with content development (data sheets, whitepapers, blog posts, marketing emails)
- Monitor social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and G+) by working off of our marketing editorial calendar to curate content, schedule posts, and engage with followers to build our online presence and community.
- Research competitive landscape and create documents and presentations for Sales, Product, and Marketing teams to reference.
- Learn to work with marketing tools such as Sprout Social, Google Analytics, Trello, VWO, Mixpanel, Hatchbuck and more.
Requirements- Current graduate or professional student in an MBA program
- GPA of 3.0 or above
- Must be available to work at least 20 hours a week
- MS Office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) required
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills and strong collaboration skills
- Organized, detail-oriented individual with the ability to multi-task and establish priorities
- Ability to work independently after suitable training and direction given
- Ability to present findings in both written and verbal presentation format
- A person who brings a strong work ethic; takes the initiative and thinks creatively to get the job done
- Familiarity and passion for the tech industry and SaaS startups.