Internship for Students Interested In Business, Politics, Journalism, Entertainment or Media ArtsUnderground Network
Marketing InternshipLime Enterprises, LLC
Former Hospitality Experience Wanted!Elite Solutions
Customer Service Associates Reps for EventsElite Solutions
Boutique Law Firm Seeking Marketing Interns-ImmediatelyThe Law Firm of Ekaterina Mouratova, PLLC
Book Marketing CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Marketing InternCloud 77
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP AVAILIBLEgypsecouture
Product Marketing & Social Media ManagerBookmark This
Posted: September 02 2016
Company Location: Belgium, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMoodMe senses faces in videos & personalizes them with augmented reality masks and effects.
MoodMe helps mobile Apps developers increase emotional engagement, retention and monetization.
Our product is a Face SDK.
Check our Teaser: https://youtu.be/4iYjvSi4Y_c
Demo App: https://appsto.re/be/qeQebb.i
Our core technologies are proprietary: advanced face recognition & tracking, video real time personalization, artificial intelligence & machine learning.
ResponsibilitiesYou will have an important role working as part of the team led by one of the co – Founders. Your role will consist of:
• contribute to the definition and implementation of the social media marketing strategy,
• work as a team member in the planning and execution of the pre launch activities of the new Apps
• plan and execute the pre and post launch activities in one or more Countries
• share lessons learnt with other team members
• support the corporate marketing activities with social media marketing
• create & maintain the social media and Web presence
• engage with influencers & bloggers
• conduct PR campaigns, surveys, email marketing campaigns
• manage and create multimedia (video) & pictures from events,
• measure everything & constantly adapt social media activities to optimize growth & other KPIs on which we focus
• leverage MoodMe on Social media using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, VINE, YouTube, Pinterest, Weibo, WeChat, LINE
• work closely with Design Team to adapt the Web and Social Media channels to the new Design visual styles
• organize events and trade shows internationally, including logistics, booth, marketing material, social media coverage
• prepare presentations
• participate in prospect and customer product demonstration webcasts or online presentations
The activities being numerous and diverse, they have a strong component of Project Management and coordination with internal teams and external suppliers/partners: planning, budgeting, tracking and reporting on progress, propose corrective measures if & when delays occur, follow up, etc.
Project Management tools and Group Collaboration tools will be used as the functions cover the World and the Team members may be located in different Countries.
Requirements• Intelligence and communication
• A positive attitude
• Basic PC skills and experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Nice to have: Basic WordPress skills, Basic Adobe Photoshop skills
• Desire to gain experience in social media marketing of the coolest emotional engagement platform
• Great team work & communication skills
• Project Management, Well organized, Efficient in multi tasking