Marketing ManagerUnited Group Limited
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Georgetown University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (American University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Boston University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (NYU)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Northeastern University)Gawkus
Social Media/ Online Marketing InternJAEST
Marketing InternQR Holdings
Product Marketing SpecialistBookmark This
11969 Plano Road
Posted: April 30 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you a strategic thinker who can brainstorm ideas, develop concepts, and produce thoughtful, irresistible ad copy? Looking for a place to apply your passion for marketing, writing, and communication? We have the perfect position for you!
As a Product Marketing Specialist, your goal is to research new products, work with cross-functional teams to create the products, and market online to drive revenue. A strong ability to present your ideas through ad copy, taglines, web content, and more to sell products online will be the driving force behind your work.
Top 3 Reasons to Apply:
• Unlimited career potential. We are a fast paced ecommerce company and have tremendous opportunities for candidates who seek a career in online marketing, interactive media, product development, and more.
• Each day is a new adventure. You will have the opportunity to work in various areas of online marketing on various platforms across the web.
• We are the place to be for strategic, creative minds. We’re not fans of micromanagement and seek candidates who are self-managed to produce the best work.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Product Marketer with us, you will:
• Conduct market research to identify new product opportunities and lead cross-functional teams to both create and market said products.
• Create a value-add in the marketing of all products by thoroughly understanding our manufacturing process.
• Drive increased market share by planning and executing advertising, public relations, and marketing campaigns across multiple platforms. Own all product ad copy initiatives to convert readers to buyers.
RequirementsOur Ideal Candidate has the following:
• A spirit of passion, collaboration, respect, motivation, and creativity.
• Curiosity in other areas within our business model.
• 4-year Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Creative writing, English, Communication, or related.
• Sincere passion for marketing and writing; excellent verbal and written skills, with a precise attention to detail and grammatical accuracy
• Experience/ knowledge of PPC tools including Google AdWords, AdWords Editor, Bing Ads, etc. and other tools such as Google Analytics.
• An independent, self-starting and strong work ethic with the ability to collaborate with team members as needed.
• Ability to multi-task projects and meet deadlines consistently
• Built in to total compensation are perks such as industry leading benefits: full medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401k with a great employer match, paid time off, paid holidays, and more!
• Professional, yet casual and fun working environment
• Fun, easy-going work atmosphere.
• Unparalleled opportunity to learn and expand your professional experience - exposure to intelligent and creative individuals.