Digital Marketing SpecialistMpress PR
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNNCS Technology
Summer Marketing Internship - Health + Wellness MediaNutritious Life
Brand AmbassadorJean Martin, Inc.
Summer Marketing Interns WantedLEI Home Enhancements
Sales & Marketing Support InternEnergy Lighting Services
Marketing InternLas Vegas Productions
Brand Ambassador - Full Time- Entry LevelThrive Events, Inc.
Product Placement Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
A List Entertainment
Posted: May 11 2015
Company Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA List Entertainment (Breaking Dawn Part 1 and Part 2, Fast Furious 6, Spiderman films) is a product placement agency working on major studio films, Primetime TV, cable and web. We represent brands and/or producers and are looking for interns to start immediately. Heavy calls to brands or productions and light data only excel generation. Opportunity to learn from one of the early agents in the industry. Have a good phone voice, good writing skills, upbeat personality and ability to multi task. 2-3 days per week 10:00-5:00.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education