Social Media Marketing InternTrovisto Security
Marketing InternshipCreative House Marketing
Real Estate Broker Social Media Marketing AssistantColdwell Banker
Marketing Management Intern with graphic design/video editing experience.Aloha Outdoors
Legal Marketing Extern WantedSorrentino Legal
Marketing AssistantAMP Exposure
MARKETING INTERN needed for mini-documentary seriesDNY
Summer/Fall Internship: Made in USA start-up needs an awesome Marketing - PR - Social Media Intern!Authenticity 50
Product Placement & Production Sustainability InternBookmark This
1416 N. La Brea Ave.
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: May 11 2017
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBECOME A PART OF THE TEAM THAT INSPIRES THE SHIFT TO ETHICAL & REGENERATIVE PRODUCTION
** Now accepting intern applications for FALL 2017 **
Are you looking for an internship where you can get deeply involved in an exciting new business while helping to make the world a better place? At Good Planet Innovation, we are working to shift consumer behavior on a massive scale by placing sustainable, healthy and ethical products and brands into major movies, television shows and commercials and making production in the entertainment industry more sustainable. Come be part of our team!
Ideal Product Placement and Marketing/Production Sustainability internship candidates will have a background in business, media production, and/or sustainable practices. Graduate level and MBA students are preferred, but motivated and experienced undergraduate students will be considered. As an intern, you will gain an array of experiences that will enhance your career, ranging from identifying and managing potential production sustainability clients and developing and executing sustainability practices in the entertainment industry for films, tv shows, commercials and live events including concerts and conventions.
This position requires availability to work on- premise from the Good Planet offices in the historic Charlie Chaplin Studios in West Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA. Though this is an unpaid internship and promotion to a paid position is not guaranteed, we reward exceptional work whenever possible.
Responsibilities• Identify potential production sustainability clients
• Identify potential clients, productions and scripts for sustainable product placement
• Promptly respond to all client communications
• Develop and implement social media marketing strategies and media outreach
• Assist in the development of Good Planet’s business strategy
• Assist with the implementation of sustainability initiatives upon request
• Mac and Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) proficient
• Experience with social media platforms including Facebook and Twitter
• Experience with Keynote, Google Docs, Final Cut, Illustrator, Photohop, and/or HTML preferred but not required
• Engagement and maintenance of DaPulse project management software
• Reading, researching; drafting letters, documents and briefs; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications
Requirements• Passion for social enterprise and sustainability
• Background experience and/or education in business, media production, and/or sustainable practices
• Independent self starter and team player
• Strong interpersonal skills including client management and phone demeanor
• Strong communication skills including research and writing
• Organized and detail-oriented