Marketing ManagerDHFL PRAMERICA LIFE INSURANCE LIMITED (DPLI)
Marketing InternReliance Capital Limited
Unpaid Social Media InternEva Herr, Best Selling Author, Health/Science Journalist, Radio Host
Graphic Design/UX Design InternFranka Baly Media, LLC
Account ManagerAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Marketing InternAthens Yoga Institute
Marketing and Social MediaPraos Health Inc.
Product Placement & Production Sustainability InternBookmark This
1416 N. La Brea Ave.
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: July 17 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you looking for an internship where you can get deeply involved in an exciting new business while helping to make the world a better place? At Good Planet Innovation, we are working to shift consumer behavior on a massive scale by placing sustainable, healthy and ethical products and brands into major movies, television shows and commercials and making production in the entertainment industry more sustainable. Come be part of our team!
Ideal Product Placement and Marketing/Production Sustainability internship candidates will have a background in business, media production, and/or sustainable practices. Graduate level and MBA students are preferred, but motivated and experienced undergraduate students will be considered. As an intern, you will gain an array of experiences that will enhance your career, ranging from identifying and managing potential production sustainability clients and developing and executing sustainability practices in the entertainment industry for films, tv shows, commercials and live events including concerts and conventions.
Though this is an unpaid internship and promotion to a paid position is not guaranteed, we reward exceptional work whenever possible.
Responsibilities• Identify potential production sustainability clients
• Identify potential clients, productions and scripts for sustainable product placement
• Promptly respond to all client communications
• Develop and implement social media marketing strategies and media outreach
• Assist in the development of Good Planet’s business strategy
• Assist with the implementation of sustainability initiatives upon request
• Mac and Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) proficient
• Experience with social media platforms including Facebook and Twitter
• Experience with Keynote, Google Docs, Final Cut, Illustrator, Photohop, and/or HTML preferred but not required
Requirements• Passion for social enterprise and sustainability
• Background experience and/or education in business, media production, and/or sustainable practices
• Independent self starter and team player
• Strong interpersonal skills including client management and phone demeanor
• Strong communication skills including research and writing
• Organized and detail-oriented