MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Learn from a guru! eCommerce - marketing, software, social mediaSim1ems
V-log Video Blog Internet Social Media Online Marketing Intern ( VIRTUAL OK too)SnowSugar Video
Entry Level Marketing & Advertising PositionsImperial Solutions, Inc
Marketing/Graphics Design InternInnocor, Inc.
Social Media InternStartup Pros LLC
Project Manager - Marketing InternBookmark This
Diamonds In The Rough Consulting
1735 Market St.
Posted: September 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis will be a leadership position. The project manager's duties will be in charge of overseeing the social media intern as well as effectively conducting weekly business duties and delegating appropriate tasks to the management team.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Maintain DITR Blog
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business or similar field
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Brand Awareness, Articulate Communicator, Adaptive Leadership
Preferred - Business Development, Public Relations Skills, High degree of initiative