Sales & Marketing CoordinatorMotiv8 Performance Products
Marketing InternshipTurchette Brand Marketing & Public Relations
Fall Marketing InternPack Up + Go
Marketing Communications PositionsSignature
Marketing InternKFSM Radio
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc.
Creative and Enthusiastic Animal LoverAiling Pets
Project/Product ManagementBookmark This
Test Prep San Francisco
1024 Miller Avenue
Posted: September 16 2015
DescriptionWe are seeking expansion and distribution of our programs and products through traditional and new media outlets.
- Product distribution and management
- Project management
- Reaching out to existing customers and creating new relationships for distribution
- Assist with accounts, purchase orders, inventory, and organization
- Develop communication protocol
- Help create marketing materials
- Approval of new collateral
- Tracking of all process steps
- Research social networking sites, forums, merchandise sites and blogs
- Aid in the new product launch with materials for promotion as well as support with existing products and materials for future promotions
Candidate should also be aware that additional duties may arise that would include helping with production and shipping. We all work together as a team, so we all help where needed.
RequirementsThe ideal candidate for this position would have interest in learning hands-on a combination of business development and marketing and could be pursuing a degree in a relevant field.
A good work ethic a must! This candidate should have refined research skills, high energy, the ability to juggle multiple tasks and assignments, be web savvy, organized, an excellent communicator (written and oral), open to learn, able to give thoughts, ideas and opinions. In other words: work independently and as a part of a team.
The first phase of this position will include research about our product and industry, followed up by (phase two) proposing various sales and distribution strategies. This position will work closely with the VP of Marketing and New Business. For example one of our services is due to launch in 8 cities by Fall: we need support in making this happen seamlessly.
This is a really cool, laid-back place to work. Must love dogs (or a dog).
If you're a student we will accept interns who are undergraduates, graduates or in business school.
If you are a foreign national seeking this position, you must have all your
VISA clearance taken care of prior to coming to US or have a plan independent of us.