Conference and Marketing Intern for Wall Street Media CompanyFinancial Technologies Forum
Summer InternshipElevation Motorsports
Digital Marketing Office InternMembership Marketing Partners
Dell Campus Rep at Rochester Institute of TechnologyMosaic North America
Dell Campus Rep at California State Univeristy-NorthridgeMosaic North America
Dell Campus Rep at Dartmouth CollegeMosaic North America
Dell Campus Ambassador - UNLVMosaic North America
Dell Campus Ambassador - North Carolina - CharlotteMosaic North America
Promotions and Sales Internship - Las Vegas (PAID)Bookmark This
Prestige Imports, LLC
Posted: December 14 2015
Company Location: Mount Clemens, MI
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPrestige Imports, LLC is an ATF Importer of super premium products that are distributed coast to coast. All beer, wine and spirit brands owned, imported, managed or distributed by Prestige Imports LLC are exclusive, high quality, high margin products marketed with integrity and passion for responsibility.
Prestige Imports, LLC is seeking a current college student to assist with a product launch in the Los Vegas, Nevada area. To increase consumer pull through, interns will concentrate efforts in both on and off premise accounts. The intern will be taught the differences between our product and those of our competitors, using such knowledge on location to communicate the unique and superior qualities of Prestige Imports, LLC owned and managed brands. Interns will be educated on all aspects of promotional marketing, including POS materials, advertising, and personal selling.
Please see http://www.prestigeimportsllc.com.
Responsibilities- Utilize onsite promotions to raise consumer awareness and interest about Prestige Imports, LLC products
- Participate in events located at targeted stores, bars, restaurants, and nightlife spots
- Compose reports on progress made and lessons learned
- Maintain consistent contact with supervisor for guidance and coordination.
Requirements- Current college student majoring in business, marketing, communications, or other related field
- Previous experience is a plus, but not required
- Possesses skills in interpersonal communication and quickly adapting to new environments
- Capable of working alone or as part of a team as required
- Prefers challenges and is capable of taking charge with little direction when necessary
- Focus in the absence of direct supervision
- Results-oriented and positive attitude
- Proficient in standard office software (word processing, spreadsheets, presentations)
- Possess reliable transportation