Field Marketing and Events InternAlteryx
Sales & Marketing InternCorkerbec Ventures
SEO & Keyword Search InternCorkerbec Ventures
The Winery at Bull Run Marketing InternThe Winery at Bull Run
Digital Marketing InternshipSix Spoke Media, LLC
Content Learning Team InternshipPraetorian Digital
Social Media Marketing AssistantPillar Design Studios
Digital Marketing/Public Relations InternNew England Historic Genealogical Society
Promotions Intern - Apply on our website onlyBookmark This
Strong Franchise Corp.
1717 East Busch Boulevard, Bldg #200
Posted: October 02 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionONLY apply on our website through the "Strong Intern" application under part-time positions http://strongcollegestudents.com/employment/
NO OTHER APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED Apply at our website only.
Currently seeking motivated and outgoing interns eager to learn, grow, and blossom in our unique work environment powered by students like you! Promotions is a very important (and close knit) department here at SCS, and we’re eager to expand. Tasks include assisting the street team, door to door campaigns, and attending events to drive interest in our business offerings. COMPENSATION is offered, so yes you can say YEAH!
- Flexible hours around your class schedule
- Workplace Freedom and Professional Independence (No boss standing over your shoulder)
- Gain experience and build your resume
- Opportunities for permanent positions full-time and part-time
- We’re growing fast so there’s room for growth
- Unparalleled opportunity for responsibility
- You will learn skills for your future beyond what the classroom provides
Please apply on our website through the "Strong Intern" application under part-time positions http://strongcollegestudents.com/employment/
Requirements- A desire to be creative and resourceful
- We’re looking for talent so bring your skill set
- Prior office experience is a plus
- Some positions require the use of a personal vehicle
- Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior, or Graduate qualification
- Majors: Accounting, Advertising/Public Relations, Business Economics, Computer Graphics, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Government/World Affairs, International Business, Management, Management IS, Marketing, MBA, New Media Production, Leadership