MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNCriterion.B
Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Business Coordinator for Beach Lifestyle and Media Production companyBeachBlankets.com LLC
Marketing InternThe Toy Museum of NY
Social Media & Community Management InternSwarmsales
Marketing InternTAVERN ON THE WHARF
Marketing Intern (Must be based in Broward, Miami)Kingston5 Productions
Public Relations and Marketing Internship - PAIDBookmark This
250 Fulton Ave #360
Posted: April 22 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAt CoreView , we focus on helping clients reach· new customers through innovative promotional campaigns based on cutting-edge market analysis· and demographic research· . We maintain· flexibility to adapt· to trends and specific client goals and create· a sense of excitement· with each initiative· . Our approach· ensures high-value returns and consistent results for each of our diverse and valued clients .
Responsibilities• Assist with the development and execution of marketing and public relations strategies to support brand awareness, market saturation and ultimately, sales goals
• Daily presentations to clients, consumers, and management concerning the features and benefits of assigned products and services as well as developing a streamlined message
• Execute community outreach programs to ensure customer satisfaction and message delivery and consistency
• Contribute toward new business pitches
• Establish and maintain effective communication and working relationships with all team members
Requirements• 1-2 years experience in marketing, public relations, sales or customer relations
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to maintain professional attitude and appearance at all times
• Basic technical proficiency
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently and make decisions without supervision