Graphic Design Intern6 Degrees Business Networking
Social Media, Marketing, PR and Event Intern6 Degrees Business Networking
Fashion Internship: KAT+PORTO Seeks Campus Brand AmbassadorsKAT+PORTO
Marketing Intern - Fall/WinterEvergage
Social Media Marketing InternSuperfit
Learn from an entrepreneur with over 18 years of eCommerce industry experienceSim1ems
Marketing Internship at New York City Music VenueLe Poisson Rouge
Personal Assistant Intern NeededVIRTUALFIT Creative Consulting
Public Relations Career AdvisorBookmark This
Smart-Tracks Family Center, Inc.
Park Forest, IL
Posted: January 09 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a Non-Profit organization that provides community services in Career Services, Affordable Care Act Health Insurance, and Professional Testing. Our organization is in need of an Intern that possess professional, creative Marketing Skills. The intern who desires to develop their Marketing Skills within our organization, will gain knowledge and understanding of the needs of the public, business industries, and funding opportunity purposes.
If said intern proves to be successful, he or she will have an opportunity to apply Outreach Career Development Skills to assist clients with portfolios, assessments, resumes, job searches and placement. These skills obtained will assist the interns to enter into the workforce of Non-Profit sectors of private and public, academic institutions, and several businesses that consistently look for successful Career Academic Advisors or Human Resource Managers.
Responsibilities• Ability to be a self-starter, strong dedication to developing outreach strategies independently
• Assist with customers with job skill assessments, Identifying career interest, resumes, job and placement search
• Must have excellent customer service skills, communication skills, and work in teams of diverse backgrounds
• Assist consumers with workforce registration, must maintain strict confidentiality of personal identification
• Excellent knowledge in computer usage, account creations, and managing files of consumers
• Responsible for monitoring and reporting status employment progress CEO and Administration
• Develop creative outreach marketing strategies to advertise through Social Media and local communities
• Research vendor/workshop opportunities to promote and educate on services offered within organization
• Assist with grants, partnerships agreements, memorandums of understanding signatures to process
RequirementsBachelor's: 2 Semesters near completing Bachelor's Degree/Certificate a plus, must need internship credit(s) and provide internship insurance from his or her school
Career Major/Minor: Business/Public Administration, Health Administration, or Social Worker.
Experience: Ability to multi-task, work with ease, in diverse backgrounds, and work independently and in teams
Technology: Internet savvy & Microsoft Office