Content/Article WriterLVisions Marketing Consulting
Social Media & Community Management InternVillage boutique
Health Care InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Marketing/ Sales InternGet it Going
Marketing Intern working with CEOBrandtnu
Yoga Studio InternshipNaam Yoga New York
Seeking Marketing InternsGenZ Publishing
Marketing / Project Management InternK-3 Technologies
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Dependable Internet Solutions and Knowledge, LLC
Posted: December 23 2015
Company Location: Columbus, OH
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur mission is to help as many people as possible find their passion and take control of their career and LIFE. It’s what we do BEST. We hire people to work from home in our call center environment. This is not an MLM prograram.
Dependable Internet Solutions and Knowledge, LLC (D.I.S.K., LLC), is a Virtual Solutions company that contracts people to establish their own business. You will then provide services with Fortune 500 companies to service the clients you choose to work with. These services are performed in the comfort of your own home. The positions range from communicating with customers via phone, chat or email. Our Independent Business Agents receive only incoming calls. You choose the client you would like to service as well as the hours and days that work for your schedule. We Have clients such as Telecommunications, Cable Services, Theme Parks, Cruise Lines, Software Companies, Fine Dining Restaurants Reservationist, Road Side Assistance and Pest Control just to name a few.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.