Publisher's AssistantSRM Graphics and Printing
Marketing InternMONTREUIL GROUP
Social Media InternSuaveCo
Marketing InternThe Ecomm Dude
Business Communications Coordinator-Entry LevelImperial Solutions, Inc
Content Creator InternColure Media
Black economic empowerment organization - Marketing InternLet's Buy Black 365
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Public Relations InternBookmark This
1304 Third Avenue
Spring Lake, NJ
Posted: August 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur studio is a very high end conceptual shop where we have over 64 European artists that hand make jewelry, vintage modern styled hats, clutches, dresses, all from Paris, France. We also offer beauty services as well. www.depascal.com We are looking for a honest positive creative person that has integrity. Someone with artistic talent to collaborate with our design, marketing and social media in this new launch. The ability to illustrate or paint is a must. We are always having fun building and creating installations. This internship will lead to a permanent position. If you are proficient at illustrator and photoshop that is a plus. If not no worries we can teach you. Must be extremely organized. We look forward to meeting you and your love for fresh artistic ideas that you can bring to the team.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.