Business Development and Marketing InterneMedEvents.com
Winter Break Internship: Community Management Tech StartupByte Academy
Marketing and Sales AssistantThe Vibe Agency
Social Media Intern- Spring 2017BostonVIPlist
Marketing InternLas Vegas Productions
Manager of FundraisingPatriot Placements
Marketing and Brand AmbassadorMaid Brigade
Brand Development InternThe Carr Compay
Public Relations InternBookmark This
The Magnet Group
State Capitol and Virtual.
Posted: August 16 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI am Georgia State Representative. I am looking for an intern to help with PR.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.