Book Marketing InternPulse, LLC
Paid Part Time Social Media Marketing/Public RelationsPEEKaMEET
Marketing - COMPETITIVE Team - Sports Athletes & CoachesNLD Group, Inc.
Marketing Lead InternshipBusiness Services
Website Manager and Designer - Big Data StartupGreenwich.HR
Social Media & Marketing InternDormMom Metro Atlanta, Inc
Digital Marketing Video InternshipRave Decor
Public Relations InternBookmark This
The Magnet Group
State Capitol and Virtual.
Posted: August 16 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI am Georgia State Representative. I am looking for an intern to help with PR.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.