Marketing and Development Internship - JDRF Florida Suncoast Chapter, Sarasota, FLJDRF
Marketing Intern for Real Estate CompanyKeller Williams Southwest
Marketing and Development Internship - JDRF Florida Suncoast Chapter, Naples, FLJDRF
Social Media Marketing ExecutiveSystematic Global Solutions
College Marketing Representative - Madison, WIWarner Music Group
Fashion Marketing InternHollenberg
Crowdfunding project marketing manager - sustainability/green home industryFlorida Green Home Consultants LLC
Marketing InternFour Mine Co LLC
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Posted: April 01 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptionmycollegegenie is a foundation focused on helping students succeed in college.
We are looking for interns to help us promote our blog and ebook. High school seniors and College students are strongly encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
SkillsRequired - WordPress, Google Adwords, Instagram
Preferred - High School Students