MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNF. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Online MarketingKissi Couture Inc
Marketing InternArizona Beverage Company
Marketing Intern (Boutique Film Studio)Off Axis Pictures
Digital Marketing managerZADEH
Paid Social Media Marketing InternshipBumpn
Dell Campus Ambassador - Niagara County Community CollegeMosaic North America
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Studio 277 DBA LGCD Inc
Posted: May 21 2015
Company Location: Casselberry, FL
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBoutique Management Agency with Client such as Authors TV talent directors producers voice over
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.