Summer Marketing Interns WantedLEI Home Enhancements
Sales & Marketing Support InternEnergy Lighting Services
Marketing InternLas Vegas Productions
Brand Ambassador - Full Time- Entry LevelThrive Events, Inc.
PR/ Marketing InternThrive Events, Inc.
Leadership Development Intern/ Future EntrepreneurAtlas Consulting Group
Entry Level Marketing AssociateMammoth Marketing, Inc.
PR/ Marketing Intern- Full TimeHarper Pierce
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Studio 277 DBA LGCD Inc
Posted: May 21 2015
Company Location: Casselberry, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBoutique Management Agency with Client such as Authors TV talent directors producers voice over
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.