Advertising Department InternFOODBEAST
Social Media/ Influencer Marketing InternThe Blog Bar
Social Media InternAlternative Strategies
Copywriting/Marketing InternCPG Agency
Web Design and Development InternBrand Iron
Marketing/Communications InternCPG Agency
Marketing InternProcessMAP Corporation
Public Relations InternBookmark This
RipIt™ Vids LLC
626 Broadway Street Apt. 301
Santa Monica, CA
Posted: August 04 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe have created an iPhone Application which connects to your GoPro and automatically cuts your surfing footage. We are expanding into new sports and activities in the upcoming months.
We are looking for individuals to do footwork marketing for us. Walk around on the beach and look for potential users. The potential user being surfers with GoPros. Interns will be compensated per user they get.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
SkillsRequired - Guerrilla Marketing, Athlete Marketing
Preferred - Benefits Communication