Marketing Communications InternshipProject C.U.R.E.
Sales and Marketing AssistantHuman Elements Consulting
English/Italian Internet Marketing Social media manager - International life coaching companyYou Have Got The Power, Inc.
Internship in CHINA C119 - Editorial(not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C135 - Acquisition Assistant Intern (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C134 - Online Marketing (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C118 - Business Developer (not virtual)MTA Network
Public Relations /Maketing InternBookmark This
1 plaza lane
Posted: June 15 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAdvanced Performance Wellness Center focuses on optimal health outcomes for patients. We are on the forefront of the latest technological advances for fast and comprehensive pain management and relief. Our center provides multiple specialties such as One on One Physical Therapy, Chiropractic, Acupuncture, Pain Management, Weight management and nutrition, and our newest addition of Medical Services. Our internship program will provide the candidate with solid, proven PR, Advertising, and Marketing programs to successfully get results and create community interest in all of our services. We work in a relaxed, positive, and fun environment that allows interns to learn and develop in the fields of Marketing, Advertising, and Public Relations.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
managing production activities and advertising
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date prospect records
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
Responsibilities would also include:
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and social media.
- Knowledge of communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
must have good computer skills - good knowledge of Microsoft word a must . Good computer skills mandatory.
Social media knowledge