Marketing Intern (Boutique Film Studio)Off Axis Pictures
Digital Marketing managerZADEH
Paid Social Media Marketing InternshipBumpn
Dell Campus Ambassador - Niagara County Community CollegeMosaic North America
Marketing InternLatshaw Content & Marketing
Summer / Fall Public Relations and Social Media Marketing Internship @ PR AgencyDreams Animation
Marketing InternSynergy Management
Marketing InternshipAction Together Network
Public Relations Internship-Full Time and Paid!!!Bookmark This
2 Parkway Center S
Posted: August 03 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPurpose of Position
The main focus of this position is to promote our clients brand names by developing and supporting field marketing programs in retail stores. You will work closely with other Event Marketing Specialists, and corporate marketing and sales organizations to support sales activities (shows, events, campaigns, etc) and utilize your marketing expertise to help develop and execute marketing programs that will increase demand and drive revenue.
- Impacts sales results by developing, supporting and executing field marketing and segment activities.
- Event Planning / Management
- Executes Marketing campaigns and Plans Events depending on expertise.
- Works with various corporate/field marketing managers to determine appropriate customized programs and strategies for various market segments.
- Provides coordination and project management to ensure event success.
- Monitors use of existing sales tools.
- Publicizes event and works with Account Development to raise awareness and drive high levels of attendance and participation by targeted audience.
Requirements-Obtained or pursuing a Bachelors in a business related field preferred, but not required
-Reliable transportation on a daily basis
-Previous leadership experience preferred