Marketing InternSkyline Consulting Group
Brand ManagerSkyline Consulting Group
Account ManagerSkyline Consulting Group
Talent Acquisition and Retention InternshipStratagem.io
Pinterest MarketerSpice Pharm
Paid & unpaid marketing & events Intern for Startup Accelerator in Santa Monica (Innovation Factory)Expert DOJO
Customer Loyalty AssociateSpice Pharm
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNCriterion.B
Public Relations Internship-Full Time and Paid!!!Bookmark This
2 Parkway Center S
Posted: August 03 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
DescriptionPurpose of Position
The main focus of this position is to promote our clients brand names by developing and supporting field marketing programs in retail stores. You will work closely with other Event Marketing Specialists, and corporate marketing and sales organizations to support sales activities (shows, events, campaigns, etc) and utilize your marketing expertise to help develop and execute marketing programs that will increase demand and drive revenue.
- Impacts sales results by developing, supporting and executing field marketing and segment activities.
- Event Planning / Management
- Executes Marketing campaigns and Plans Events depending on expertise.
- Works with various corporate/field marketing managers to determine appropriate customized programs and strategies for various market segments.
- Provides coordination and project management to ensure event success.
- Monitors use of existing sales tools.
- Publicizes event and works with Account Development to raise awareness and drive high levels of attendance and participation by targeted audience.
Requirements-Obtained or pursuing a Bachelors in a business related field preferred, but not required
-Reliable transportation on a daily basis
-Previous leadership experience preferred