eCommerce Internship: Project Manager / Marketing / Social Media / OpsBeachBlankets.com LLC
Marketing Intern for a High Growth Tech CompanySolidProfessor
Real Estate Marketing InternJWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
Photography and Social Media Marketing for Summer ProgramSummit Camp & Travel
Marketing InternshipKingsgate Transportation, LLC
Marketing/Media Intern for Musée MagazineMusee Magazine
Field Marketing AssociateRenewal by Andersen
Public Relations Assistant: Paid TrainingThrive Events, Inc.
Public Relations RepresentativeBookmark This
Peak Enterprises Corp
3295 River Exchange Dr. Suite 550
Posted: October 17 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a truly innovative marketing firm with a passion for connecting people and brands through personalized, interactive marketing campaigns. Our mission is to help brands establish themselves through consistent consumer engagement and interaction. We’re not for the faint of heart, but if you’re bold and prepared to take on a challenge, the rewards and opportunities with our firm are limitless.
We are focused on building brand loyalty and value with consumers on behalf of our clients through a unique combination of great customer service, excellent products, operational efficiency and unsurpassed teamwork. We are looking for out next team member as an entry level Public Relations Representative focused on public relations and consumer outreach for our top clients. We are proud to offer clients that range from local startups to national brands and a work environment that fosters career growth and opportunity. The Public Relations Representative is an essential position that we develop through an extensive training program and is considered to be entry level.
Primary Responsibilities of a Public Relations Representative:
• Assist with the development and execution of marketing and public relations strategies to support brand awareness, market saturation and ultimately, sales goals
• Daily presentations to clients, consumers, and management concerning the features and benefits of assigned products and services as well as developing a streamlined message
• Execute community outreach programs to ensure customer satisfaction and message delivery and consistency
• Contribute toward new business pitches
• Establish and maintain effective communication and working relationships with all team members
This is an entry-level position, all training is provided however the following experience is preferred.
• College degree with emphasis on marketing, business or equivalent or comparable experience (internships experience accepted)
• 1-2 years experience in marketing, public relations, sales or customer relations
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to maintain professional attitude and appearance at all times
• Basic technical proficiency
• Strong problem solving skills and the ability to work independently and make decisions without supervision