Marketing InternRaise the Barr
Social Media & Community Management InternDoug Bopst Fitness, LLC.
Influencer campaign coordinator internStargazer
Marketing Strategy Intern (Virtual/Remote Position)YSBA, LLC
Marketing and Communications InternMTA Visions LLC (Government and Corporate Relations Firm)
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
College Interiors/Furniture Marketing Representative/Brand AmbassadorMuzo
Public Relations / Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
30-97 Steinway Street
Posted: August 31 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDreams Animation is a boutique web development and marketing agency based in Astoria, NYC supporting both small and large companies succeed online and offline.
We are looking for an energetic, fun and fast learning Public Relations / Social Media Marketing intern to join our team.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellence in maintaining & engaging with customers on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google +, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
Must include social media profile links within the application!
This internship is meant for experience only, anyhow you will be provided a Monthly Unlimited Ride MetroCard for your transportation.
The right candidate will be hired upon completion of the internship.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Twitter, Instagram, Mac & PC platforms, Public Relations Skills, Facebook Fan Page Strategies, Yelp
Preferred - Email Marketing, Adobe Photoshop, MailChimp, Basic Spanish