sampling sauces/ in store demoslivita, llc dba the blonde italian
Marketing InternBlack Onyx World, LLC
Marketing InternTickleMe Entertainment
Virtual Marketing Assistant Intern Position AvailableLa Belle Vie Inc
Virtual Event AssistantLa Belle Vie Inc
Brand Ambassador - Paid Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
MARKETING - LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT - PaidA&A Marketing Group
PAID SPRING/SUMMER Buisness/Marketing InternshipAflac
Public Relations / Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
30-97 Steinway Street
Posted: August 31 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionDreams Animation is a boutique web development and marketing agency based in Astoria, NYC supporting both small and large companies succeed online and offline.
We are looking for an energetic, fun and fast learning Public Relations / Social Media Marketing intern to join our team.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellence in maintaining & engaging with customers on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google +, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
Must include social media profile links within the application!
This internship is meant for experience only, anyhow you will be provided a Monthly Unlimited Ride MetroCard for your transportation.
The right candidate will be hired upon completion of the internship.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Twitter, Instagram, Mac & PC platforms, Public Relations Skills, Facebook Fan Page Strategies, Yelp
Preferred - Email Marketing, Adobe Photoshop, MailChimp, Basic Spanish