Sports Marketing Spring Semester InternSeaters
Social Media Intership (Paid) with Analytics ExperienceAlpha Beta Commerce
eCommerce Internship: Project Manager / Marketing / Social Media / OpsBeachBlankets.com LLC
Marketing Intern for a High Growth Tech CompanySolidProfessor
Real Estate Marketing InternJWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
Photography and Social Media Marketing for Summer ProgramSummit Camp & Travel
Marketing InternshipKingsgate Transportation, LLC
Marketing/Media Intern for Musée MagazineMusee Magazine
Public Relations/Marketing AssistantBookmark This
Light Up The Nights
911 NE 5th Ave
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted: June 04 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Social Media: @LUTNofficial
Light Up The Nights, LLC was founded in 2013, by 4 individuals all having a distinctive niche in the night life entertainment market. What started out as simply an interest quickly turned into a thriving event production business. In our arsenal we include everything from 10 foot LED robots, LED products, lighting and staging, DJ's, to art to promote our clients products, service, night club or event. We also serve as the entertainment and oversee production for various social and corporate events including weddings, mitzvahs, and conferences. We offer custom handmade products in our factory with distinctive, extraordinary attention to detail. In our business, first impressions are important but lasting impressions are everything and that’s why we strive to create a unique, high-energy interaction experience for every client.
Our mission is to become the ultimate entertainment company, bringing a full entertainment and production to any venue. Best of all, we are well-rounded in everything - clubs, festivals, concerts, and private/corporate events! Technology is always improving and techniques are changing so we work to improve through our experience and use the most up-to-date, cutting-edge technology. The crew here is passionate about what they do and their unparalleled enthusiasm helps create the fun, creative culture that is LUTN.
ResponsibilitiesThe Public Relations/Marketing Assistant will be responsible for helping to create and implement both in-person and online campaigns for LUTN, LLC across various events (e.g. networking events, trade shows, social and corporate events) and social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Wordpress and is expected to maintain and update the social media accounts for the company by promoting events, venues and interacting with followers and potential clients of LUTN on a daily basis. You will learn to use various other platforms to cater to the entertainment industry and you will assist in creating social media campaigns for special events, music events and various clients. You will also assist in updating our website helping to begin our blog and email campaign.
Requirements• Must be at least 18 years old.
• Must be at least a freshman studying in an accredited university or college.
• Must be in internship program or course where college credit is being recieved for experience hours.
• Must have transportation available to commute to Fort Lauderdale, FL where our offices are located.
• Must be able to work a minimum of three (3) days per week, 4-6 hours per day for at least a 2 month commitment.
• Strong interest and/or previous experience in online & social media marketing is preferred.
• Creative and strong organization and time management.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Knowledgeable with computer programs (Microsoft Office - Photoshop/Illustrator is a plus; CRM is a plus; Mailchimp is a plus)
• Experience with sales calls is preferred.
• Able to work in a team environment, handle multiple tasks and adapt to different situations.
• Interest in Entertainment Industry & PR/Marketing
• Able to work under pressure & deadlines
SkillsRequired - English, Microsoft Office, Social Media, Online Marketing, Public Relations Skills
Preferred - Bilingual-English/Spanish, CRM databases, Direct Marketing, SEO, Email Campaigning, WordPress, Sales and Marketing