Social Media Marketing Agency Summer Internship in Woodland HillsBright Age
Social Media CoordinatorRenew Packaging LLC
PAID - Digital Marketing & Web Analyst InternU Haul International
MARKETING INTERNSHIP in the Music IndustryHealth Connexions
JOURNALISM AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Summer Marketing InternshipTUN.com
Marketing & PR Intern for a Social EnterpriseShe Geeks Out
Sales and MarketingPhoenix Home & Garden Magazine
Public Relations/Marketing Intern for Non-Profit Film FestivalBookmark This
Heal One World
3503 W. Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: July 28 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLooking for someone in school for, or background in PR/Marketing, will train.
Needed for growing non-profit and large film festival taking place in mid September 2014
You will be the main point of contact for all PR/Marketing and will learn grassroots with Social media, creating community relationships and sponsorships.
Must be outgoing and personable.
Must be motivate and willing to learn
Minimum 12 hour week commitment, can be remote for part of time.
All volunteer organization
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
- Collaborate with the Executive director for all campaigns
- Organize staff and campus coordination and community outreach
- Find and foster Sponsorship and partnerships within community
- Create and execute Press releases, invites, press and media kits
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- very dependable, eager to learn
- Bi-lingual strongly preferred/open