Social Media Marketing InternSuperfit
Learn from an entrepreneur with over 18 years of eCommerce industry experienceSim1ems
Marketing Internship at New York City Music VenueLe Poisson Rouge
Marketing InternPhillip Jeffries
Book Marketing InternPulse, LLC
Paid Part Time Social Media Marketing/Public RelationsPEEKaMEET
Marketing - COMPETITIVE Team - Sports Athletes & CoachesNLD Group, Inc.
Marketing Lead InternshipBusiness Services
Q Syndicate Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: April 14 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionQ Syndicate (www.qsyndicate.com) is the only LGBT wire service for gay and lesbian press in the world, providing content to more than 40 publications internationally (including exclusive celebrity interviews, columns, cartoons, etc). As we look to expand into more markets and build our foundation, we need a smart, outside-the-box thinker who's enthusiastic, driven and full of ideas.
Our Q Syndicate intern will be responsible for devising strategies to market entity, explore options for monetization, plan and create email campaigns, execute trend research and strengthen brand.
* Research brand and examine trends in overall content usage
* Identify and develop new avenues for monetization through the examination of outside media outlets
* Assist in on-boarding for new accounts via email-campaigning and cold calls
* Draft copy for mailer to advertise product to non-subscribers
* Examine ways to strengthen brand through online and social-networking tools
* Create weekly email blasts to promote current content while increasing overall click-throughs