Reno SEO Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)RenoWebDesigner.com
Social & Digital Community Marketing InternBPP University
Online Marketing SpecialistEZMEDX Medical Supply
Paid Marketing Intern-virtualCompany Confidential
Marketing / Sales / Advertising InternshipOcatasi
Marketing InternSenvion Group
Marketing InternDriven Vision
Marketing InternNu Republic
Rare mobile gaming marketing opportunityBookmark This
Posted: February 02 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVinco-Games, is a fast growing mobile gaming company. We know that for young people, building a quality resume and success track record is not easy so we are offering you this rare opportunity to enter the "big game".
We want the top people with big dreams to join our fast past growing company. This is a rare marketing internship that for the right people could lead to future opportunities. Your job is to promote our newest mobile gaming product "Doublejack". Learn and get experience in the most exciting and fastest growing market of all, mobile gaming. Our experienced team will be here to guide you and your job is to spread the word about our new game and leave no stone unturned.
Responsibilities1. Promote our newest mobile game "Doublejack" on all fronts (online, mobile, social, blogs, news...)
2. Create online content to promote Doublejack in blogs, social media and other channels.
3. Bring in new users and keep in touch with current users to grow our gamers family.
4. Create new channels to promote Doublejack and innovate new ways to grow our gamers family.
5. Be a part of the design team and offer new ways to improve the game experience to invite and retain more users.
6. live, eat, drink and breath mobile and online life.
Requirements1. The sky is not the limit. Creativity, thinking outside the box and creating opportunities must all be a part of your DNA.
2. Fluent in social media, networks, twitter, Facebook, App stores (IOS, Android).
3. Well articulated in writing and verbal.
4. Goal oriented.
5. Course and studies experience in marketing and or PR.
6. Ready to learn as you go, open minded and achieve your goals.