Marketing Lead InternshipBusiness Services
Website Manager and Designer - Big Data StartupGreenwich.HR
Social Media & Marketing InternDormMom Metro Atlanta, Inc
Digital Marketing Video InternshipRave Decor
Digital Marketing Intern- ORLANDO & TAMPA AREASOneThing Strategic Marketing Group
Social Media InternProspect Row
Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]IM Boston
Real estate assistant/ Marketing Real Estate AssistanceBookmark This
Keller Williams Realty
Hidden Valley Road
Posted: April 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI am looking for people with vision, who are out-going, business minded and have knowledge of Internet, SEO, Social Media, Electronic devices.
You will be working with the individual real estate broker as a real estate / marketing assistant for an online project to help generate leads.
This is an opportunity to work and get training from the No.1 International Real Estate Company in the county. Our office is located in Carlsbad Ca.
ResponsibilitiesWeb site designer, blogger and Social Media.
- Send and receive emails, phone in and out bound call.
- Update web site, Blogger,.. content, an article,.. …
- Knowledge about Face Book, Craigslist, linked, instagram,.. ( not required)
- Make a ‘U tube’, short video ( not required)
- Social media: Face book, linked and instagrams
Requirements- Language: English; write, read and speak (bilingual and others will be benefits)
- Professional, Excellent in communication skills and friendly.
- Great Communication, professional, dependable and friendly
- Office equipment: Fax, scan and mobile application and multiple tasks
- Microsoft office: Word, Excel and Power Point
- Have your own transportation and valid driver license.
- Auto and Health Insurance